d e s i d e r a t a

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, July 15, 2006

The Painter Song


(From L-R: "The First", "Strings", "Angles, "Triumvirate")


The next entries I will post here in My Desiderata web journal are some of my simple paintings using only Faber Castell Watercolour Pencil and a Typewriting Paper.


I cannot distinguish my style as concrete or abstract because to tell you honestly, I hate it when my teacher back in my ARTS class told us to draw or paint.

I'm not actually a painter or has any talent in the said area but I just find enough time to draw those things above.


I've just noticed that I have lots of Copy Paper in my room so I just decided to use them instead of throwing them in the garbage can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home