d e s i d e r a t a

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, July 10, 2006

Roots of Existence


It was last June 16, 2006 when I started looking for a photoblog for me to upload and restore the excess and unused photos in my digital camera rather just delete it.

It is because I believe that once a single picture is taken, it’s like owning a piece of history.

Even though I already have a web journal in Friendster, I still want something that would focus more and would give emphasis on pictures.

The main reason why I want to have an account of a Photo Journal is for me to express my little passion back when I was a kid which is photography.

Unfortunately, I fell into another career that even though I know it’s not my choice, there are great things that for sure might happen only if I strive and work hard.

After tons of finding the best Web Journal that would fir my mood, I ended up downloading a Photo Editing Software which is PICASA 2.

It was owned by Google and I really find it very easy to edit some pictures using that software. All pictures that I will upload here are edited using PICASA 2.

PICASA 2 then introduced me to BLOGGER and the rest that happened, as they say, was history.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home