d e s i d e r a t a

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, July 10, 2006

A Trip To History


The picture on top means a lot to me.

It was taken last May 09, 2006, two days after my birthday.

What made it so special is the detail on the picture. After almost a tiring month of my summer class, I decided to take a rest for one day to spend it with my dad and my little brother.

It was a day for me to relax, unwind, and bond with my brother after months that I’ve been away with my family.

The picture was taken by my dad and the details shows me and my brother at the opening entrance to Ciudad Murada or Intramuros.

It was actually a historical trip for my brother for it was his first time to go to that place.

Honestly, it was also my first time to be there in Intramuros. It was relaxing because it was Tuesday and there were only few people around the place.

It was a memorable date that I would never forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home