d e s i d e r a t a

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, July 10, 2006

About Me


Friendster Profile, my MSCE, they are just some of the stuff that asks about my life.
Very rare you'll see me sending some informations about myself not because I hate doing it but because there's no specific data that I can think of presenting it in a more comfortable manner.
If there's one person you want to ask about my life, then that would be Princess. She's not my bestfriend but she's probably my most trusted person. She knows everything about my past and my attitudes.
And if there's someone you want to ask about the way I act and react, then that would be Zyra Hope. More than a classmate and a friend, she is the person who knows and probably understand me the way I want to be understood.
Another thing, if there's one person you want to ask about the way I love and express my emotions, then that would be Claudine. Ask her anything and she'll give you the negatives.
So, pick any of them, and you'll hear for sure the best stories there is on this world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home