d e s i d e r a t a

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, July 10, 2006

My Nature


There’s always a starting place for every human.

Like me, the picture above is the place I call as true nature.

It is where I have learned to speak, read, write, think, react, and so on and so forth.

In a much simple statement, it is one big factor that motivates my whole life. It has affected me since the day I was born and since the day I started to act and question the things around me.

I know that many of you have also these kinds of places that have affected you since the day you were born.

Thank them in your heart and you’ll be rewarded afterwards with joy and great feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home